Hi, welcome to Bleach Fanon Wiki!
We are happy that you have joined our wiki and hope you enjoy your stay. I would like to leave with you our policies page, so that you may be up-to-date with the rules and regulations of this site. Please follow them to the best of your ability and enjoy yourself.
There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the central wiki here.
Policies and guidelines have been developed on Bleach Fanon Wiki to further our goal of creating a informative, yet fun, and creative Bleach fanon database.
Policies apply to every editor of this site. Bleach Fanon Wiki strives to create a welcoming and fun environment for those who are civil to and assume good faith in others, seek consensus in discussions, and work towards the goal of creating an increasingly comprehensive database about everything in our own Bleach fan fiction universe.
Policies need to be approached with common sense; adhere to the spirit rather than the letter of the rules, and be prepared to ignore the rules on the rare occasions when they conflict with the goal of improving the wiki.
Pages you should check out Edit
Once again, please enjoy your stay, as I look forward to seeing you become a regular editor around these parts! —This comment was made by the most awesome user on this wiki, November Blue (the most awesome user's talk page • the most awesome user's contributions).
Hey, man. I see you're taking up Bleach. Also, you may want to clear out Foxy's talk page -- seems to have conversation from a completely different character of the same name. Zicoihno (Talk to Me) 07:24, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hmm, Lock Edit
Well, from the looks of it, they are two sides of the same coin. But, not entirely, more like two sides close together on the same cube. They both seem to adhere to the same code in a manner of sorts: They wish to see Soul Society ruined, that's a shared goal. I can see that the Illuminati wouldn't want the Sleeping Dogs near their turf (their turf being most of china, and several other strong points around the world), but I don't think they'd be rivals. More like advesaries amidst many advesaries. Your group is full on aggresive, while my group is more a passive-aggresive/retaliation.
I think I can see them as opposing one another, but nothing like a full on war would be incited between them. Feel free to mention as an opposition to your group if you like. Inception (talk) 09:56, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hey there, I'm Kenji. Just dropping by to say "welcome to the wiki!" Hope you have a good time here. Also, sorry about the Talk:Foxy page. There was an article of the same name a while back with provocative images, hence the talk page, and it seems to have been retained. Anyways, welcome to the wiki :) Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 10:29, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I can agree with that. The new chapters have done a lot to rejuvenate the series :) Anyways, you're doing great already. I read Foxy this morning and he's pretty good so far. We don't see many human characters, sadly. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 10:54, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- My belief with any fanon work is this: If you can give a good enough reason for it to happen, then run with it. The teaching of Kidō to a human is very conceivable. Kidō is merely reiryoku shaped into a spell and fired via incantation. Humans (whether they be Fullbringer, Quincy, or merely High-spec) have spiritual power, so they have reiryoku. Thus they could, in theory, learn to use Kidō. They could also, say, use their reiryoku to achieve feats of high-speed movement that would then fall under the banner of Hohō. You could also manipulate your reiatsu into a beam-like attack mimicking a Cero, for example. Basically, dude, if you can explain why, then go for it. The same holds true for a Fullbringer learning more Hollow-like or Arrancar-like abilities. I done something similar with one of my newer characters: Kenzi Tokitsu. He's technically a Visored, yet his powers are more like an Arrancar's than anything else. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 11:22, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Fanatics are wonderful people lol :P Well, if the organization itself has a wide array of spiritual beings then pooling of their collective knowledge during training would be the easiest approach. Heck cross-species training would probably be encouraged if I where in charge of that :) You could then get away with saying, for example, "that Foxy learned his Kidō skills from Shinigami A and refined them under the guidance of Shinigami B", over years or months depending on his growth rate and ability to absorb new knowledge. If you're looking another approach you could always go with imitation. It would be based on Kidō enough that people could go "oh, I see what he did there", yet with that approach you don't have to work within the confines set forth in the canon. An example of one such confine is 99 spells for Hado or Bakudo. Merely basing something on Kido lets you work within it, yet outside it as well. Here's a few examples:
- Example One: By replicating Shinigami Kidō through trial-and-error observation, Foxy has developed a personal variant of reiryoku-fueled casting.
- Example Two: From an early age Foxy was taught in the art of Kidō by <insert Shinigami name here>. He can perform both Hado and Bakudo to varying degrees to combat Hollow and other spiritual entities.
- Example Three: Foxy has quickly been identified for his particular skill in combining various racial abilities. One of his noteworthy creations is a potent combination of Shinigami Kidō and Quincy Gintō.
Gintō is merely reishi stored within a silver tube. Why couldn't you place a Kidō spell inside said tube instead? That way you could work around a humans limitations through spells you prepared beforehand, which essentially makes you a Kidō grenade, releasing fire, lightning, ice or whatever else your imagination can concoct lol. Anyways, hope that helps a little, dude :) Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 11:50, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Luck has been kind to me, I see. I'm benefited because I've read the article a few times already. Suffice to say I think that it's a sound concept, and you've made a solid case for explaining it to the reader. As for further expanding? I'd contact APS. He's got a certain knack for organizations, races and other obscure works and particularly likes linking in some of our own myths. He might be able to offer a few historical points, for example, as well as general points on improvement. As for myself? I'd try and link in Reishi in some way. You describe the reiryoku flow as being present in everything? If they can interact with this "flow" then they could also, in theory, do something with spiritual particles (reishi) like the Quincy do. Regarding the style itself? I'm out of my depth there, sadly. I've heard little about the style and what I do know was learned in response to your message, when I read through a few pages online :) But the formatting you've used is impressive and you're certainly making a good, organized and detailed page. My favorite tit-bit on the article? Mueishō (無影翔, Shadowless Flight). I think you've described that particularly well, so kudos to you.
- Yeah, I can understand that. When I started here the basic level of my Japanese was quite laughable -- I was basically fit to tell you that, to me, it sounded like gibberish and that it was a foreign language lol. If you've got problems with translation you can always hit up Ashy. He's helped me out a few times now so he comes Kenji-recommended lol. Anyways, I have a Chatango account, though if you want to speak to me there, drop me a line on the wiki first and I'll hop on then. The only time I'm ever on Chatango in when something arises on the wiki and I need to speak to a bigger number of people; as the community tend to frequent there. I've started being a little more active on the wiki's chatroom as well, so you can always try there, too. My name on Chatango is Kenji980. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 11:12, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
I like what you've done with the Shikigami page. It's quite obvious what the inspirations are (Zanpakutō being one, but that's a given lol), but I'm delighted to say that it's merely that: inspiration. You've avoided copying and pasting chunks from other wiki or series' and for that I'll give you a pat on the back, Ziki. I'll give you another for the page itself. You've gone into a lot more detail than I have on some of my own race-specific articles, for one, which is a breathe of fresh air to me to be perfectly honest with you. You've actually inspired me to return to some of my older works and give 'em a much needed revamp, so cheers for that! Anyways, if I don't catch you on the chat today, I should be on most of tomorrow. Tuesday's my day off, after all and the girl's working, so I'll probably be chilling out anyway :) Now, one more thing: can I make myself an Onmyouji? I've a Human character in mind whose gonna partner Kusaka Kori throughout my latest arc, but I've got enough Fullbringer's and Quincy interacting with the guy atm, so I'd rather avoid making more lol. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:44, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I can understand that. My own fanon creations, especially in terms of the races, weren't really used outside my own stories except by good ol' Razo, though we did bounce enough ideas off one another at the time lol. Anyways, I'm on the wiki chat now, if you wanna hop on? Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:13, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome, to BFF. I am Twilight Despair 5, Td5, Twi, Twilight, etc. Let me know if you have questions, or simply want to talk. And again welcome, hope you enjoy it here.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 16:00, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
I don't believe so. I normally greet any new user, on BFF. I normally take the initiative first; as cannot get to know someone, until you talk to them. So someone needs to talk a conversation with them, first. I just normally start them.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 16:17, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
I know, it's the same with me. Most of the messages, on my talk page were just replies. I normally don't just get messages, anymore.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 16:28, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Nicw work, on your first Fandom race.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 20:40, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
Is it ever.. done for any of us... our work? Lol. Sorry for the... Anyway, nice work and concepts. At least it's bleach-verse and not something that cannot never possibility be found. Most, think call it spiritual or a spiritual aware human race and it's Bleach. It's much harder.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 21:02, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
Have time to get on the wikia chat? If so I'll be on in a second.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 21:23, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Thought, you were an Anon cause you didn't sign you post. Lol. No it's not urgent.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 23:27, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, I saw your new location for your race. Reallife versions of locations and race are really difficult to pull off, and so far your doing good. Anyway, I was thinking of having an introduction none battle rp between Mushoku and Seimei. As Mushoku normally is the one that finds Senjungami. You see, the reason most don't know or even remember Senjungami. As in the Shinigami part of the Soul Society, they haven't directly dealt with them in hundreds of years. The Senjungami live in a separate dimension in the Soul Society like the Soul King.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 15:09, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Thats ok. Anyway, would it be ok if Semsei doesn't like Mushoku at first? As the temple of his race is a Buddhist temple, and as the Senjungami are bassed off the Aniu Religion gods/spirit that were seen as immortal (ageless) Semsei might not like this. As in six paths of Samsara the Deva the highest race so powerful they are seen as gods but aren't seen as immortal. So he might clash with Mushoku on this manner. As the Aniu is original Shinto that predates Buddhist he might open up to the Senjungami concepts.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 16:46, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, can you get on the wikia chat. I would request Chantago but google chrono won't load it right now. :([[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 23:12, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, main want to get on the wikia chat? I have some newer ideas for Seimei's eye maho to where, it is more original for him and you.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 18:51, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
Still on the chat.Lol[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 20:53, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hey Edit
Oh? Feel free to go ahead and add it in if you get the chance. =) But yea, I saw minerva and her mean streak and instantly thought 'EVIL QUINCY' lol, although I think that her magic in itself will be a great tool in implementing new Quincy abilities, so it all works out really. In any case, thanks again! =D Master Dartz (Talk) 01:10, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
On chatango, want to chat?[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 22:30, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
If you don't have the time, it's cool. Was bored is all.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 23:09, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
If you have time to spare, I'll be on chatango in a few mins.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 19:41, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
Cancel that, chatango won't load for me. I'll be on the wikia chat, if you have time to chat for a bit.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 19:44, March 12, 2013 (UTC)
IF you have time, want to get on the chat. I am only using it as Chatango won't load for some users, maitence again.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 23:09, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
First: I just finished my exams!!!! So I'll be more active!
Second: I'm going out tomorrow for most of the day, but I'll be here on Saturday.
what anime did the girl on the Hakkyokuken page comefrom~~Charketta.bohler~~
Quick Question. I was wondering if I would be able to have access to some of your techniques from Hakkyoku-ken fo rmy character Van Satonaka. I didn't really someone had already made the page for it when I added the fighting style to him recently to bolster his Chinese Kenpo hakuda section. He isn't an onmyouji or anything, so if you say no then that's fine. I appreciate it either way. Master Dartz (Talk) 20:03, August 27, 2013 (UTC)
I am on Chatango, want to chat?[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 19:30, August 30, 2013 (UTC)Th
That's ok, next time then. Was bored but I will say this. Maho has been basically set with a ranking system, of E-S spells. All that is left is to include the ancient magic, and another special like blood/clan limited powers.[[User:Twilight Despair 5|]] ([[The God of Creation]]) (talk) 19:57, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hello Ziki. I just noticed your message on my page. I give you my blessing to make a Presas. I enjoy it when people add their own spin to something. However, for anything beyond that (especially if it deals with half-breeds, pre-Rift information or the like) I'm not currently able to answer all your questions. Ash or APS might have a better gist of what's going on. Sorry. Cast in the Name of God Ye Not Guilty 22:33, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Hey BlankEdit
So, Ziki. Long time no see! How's it been? And, sure, just link me to what you need help with. And I'll help you, just message the page :P The Tenth Doctor(Brilliant!)(Still more~) 05:22, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Well, I was thinking, how about his inventions, they're coated in a special seki-seki that allows their offensive functions to emit reishi, thus allowing him to damage spiritual beings. There you go. The Tenth Doctor(Brilliant!)(Still more~) 08:06, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
For your own Gotei 13? Nah, you can make em' whenever you want. As for the site-wide Gotei 13, since no one else uses it, you could normally just add it then, or take it on as your own. Yeeeeeah! Now it's a party! (talk) 22:39, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, Asumu's pictures were made by Zanpakuto-Leader, who had made both the images and character before I took him as my own. The only pic I commisioned for him was the one of him using Tiburon, here and that was only for about 15$.
I'm afraid that ZL isn't nearly as active as he used to be, however, as he's moved to a different country and internet access is shabby at best. However, Deviant Art has other artists, such as Rtenzo, who can make just as good if not better artwork for ya, for the right price, of course C: Yeeeeeah! Now it's a party! (talk) 04:32, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, sorry for the late reply Ziki. Today's been a pretty big drab for me -3-