Hi, welcome to Bleach Fanfiction Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Twilight Despair 5 page.
Your wish has been granted.
Each race should have a given purpose, its what your decision that matters. You can make them a parallel to Shinigami or just have similar roles. Just don't write to the point that they are basically Shinigami. They can be people who give contracts or influence the Humans, etc. Otherwise, thats all I can say.
- Is that all? Twilight, you do not need to ask my permission to create Aizen-class characters. The only thing I ask is that people be sensible with them and not have them overpowered to high-heaven, being fit to beat Aizen himself with a sneeze and all that. And if you add stat tables, try and keep them sensible as well, 'cause I remember a few discussions and issues arising about stat tables on some of your articles on the old wiki and would like to avoid that here, if possible. But by all means, make an Aizen-class character, but those like Masanori Kawahiru will need their last name changed because unless Sei himself creates them, over here - which I doubt - the Kawahiru do not exist on this wiki.
- As for the second question, no I haven't seen it, nor heard of it. I don't watch half as much anime or read anywhere near as much manga as I used to. In fact, the only one I read anyway near religiously is Bleach. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 14:34, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Dude, calm down. I never said anything about your re-creating anything or copying anything from Sei, Arch or whoever. Besides, the pictures are in the public domain, meaning they can be used as long as the original creator or whoever originally made the piece in question doesn't say anything to the contrary. Not using similar images to others on a fanon wiki basically comes down to the unspoken rules between users. The only one I was aware of who made their own images anyway was Tak. As for the Senjungami. They are your race, Twilight, though if your going with elemental control I'd recommend looking at The Last Air-bender for some ideas. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 15:18, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, it really just slipped my mind, a lot going on, tests and whatnot.
- Otoho (音歩, Noise Step)
- Seiki Yochi Kado (精気輿地門, Inner Spirit World Access Gate)
- Yomi Gekitai (黄泉撃退, Underworld Repel)
- Choujouteki Sadame (超常的定め, Supernatual Law)
RE: Mushoku KaiganEdit
A senjungami that crafts zanpakutou? Do you even bother to listen to the advice given to you? Where in your mind, do you think that would be a good idea? Even if its for Senjungami, it makes absolutely no sense. The abilities you've given them, make no sense in any capacity; they dont relate to how the senjungami exist, why they even have the power itself, nor is their any reasonable connection between any two powers! You have ignored every piece of advice that people have given you in regards to creating races, and interesting characters. Its obvious that anything I say is going to go right over your head. So do what you want, but I wouldnt expect people to actually respect the work, since it makes about as much sense as Tsukushima revealing he has the Rinnegan. Yeah, its that ridiculous Twilight. I've tried being civil, hell I've tried being helpful, but its annoying when the person asking for said advice not only ignores it, but goes against everything the advisor advised him NOT to do. You still havent provided the basic premise for this race - where do they fit? That was the first thing I suggested, because it is the most important, and you've all but ignored it. If you're not going to follow, hell even humor me with using my advice, then dont ask for it. Dont waste my time. --- Illuminate Void (Talk) 17:26, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hmmm ts good you just may want to get rid of the parts that say no other species can break it and the user of the pact cant turn on the one that gives t. Heres two reasons 1) If you keep no other species can stop it then it becomes like a lot of your other creations people didnt like because they were OP. and 2) Say the user of the contract surprises the giver of the contract while they were asleep or something then it should be possible to use the powers on the giver. Just my thoughts. Mr. Defense Devil 15:57, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Hey Edit
RE: Weekly Updates Edit
Well I probably won't be participating, because I haven't the same time I used to and when I do get online, I'd have a mountain of stuff to update and work on when I did get on. You know? Anyways, about the judges. Chrono, North and myself talked about something similar a few weeks after we moved to this wiki - unofficial referee's. See here and here for further details. The second of those links is the conversation that led to the referee idea.
Basically, when asked, the referee's - Chrono and North - can monitor an RP between two parties to ensure everything is resolved smoothly. That's pretty much the core duty of a "judge", only in the case of your tournament there's the added fact of judging the actual winner of the bout. I'd ask them before asking anyone else, 'cause they've already expressed a desire for the position and the upside is that their the de-facto people to referee RP's - matches included - over the entire fanon. As for me being a judge, I'll have to decline for the same reasons given above, pal. I simply don't have the time anymore. Maybe I'll have more come the holidays, maybe I won't. If I do I'll give you a heads up, but as things are at the minute, I've got little time on my hands, Twilight. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:16, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmmm.... after reading his personality, I'd say he'd probably be a neutral character who leans more towards the villainous side of things. I say that because he's an intelligent guy - he'll be fit to quickly determine a persons actions and the reasoning behind that action and make a choice based on that. In my opinion that kind of trait is usually possessed by the bad guy or a powerful character who prefers to sit on the sidelines rather than joining a particular "side", or even entering the frey personally. I say he leans more towards the villainous side though because he doesn't have the respect to wait until someone finishes their sentence: he would rather shut them up and move on. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:17, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- He'll be better for it, dude. Re-read everything you write as well and if it helps, do it on a word document or even a piece of paper beforehand. Even if your jotting down the bare bones of the ability, you won't end up running away with it, you know? Anyways, Miyamoto Musashi said that it was better to know 10,000 methods of one thing, than 10,000 methods. Quality over quantity. Try and take one, two or even three ideas to their fullest extent instead of creating and piling on abilities. Looking forward to the finished product :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:38, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Void coined it originally I think. I merely copied it from one of his posts :p But having skills powered by the mind is perfectly alright, dude - after all, most of my own Kentaro's powers are mind-based on at least some level. You could even look into some real-life mind applications like I did with Kentaro's third eye. Raise the characters cognitive abilities and you'd also boost his mental prowess and thus the strength of his mind abilities. Natural intelligence wouldn't really be a barrier then. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:48, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- If you wanted, you could use the mind-abilities as a way of fleshing out your characters actual personality. There are some fundamentals that can, theoretically, help enhance someones mental ability. There's exercise, the food and diet you keep, how often or how little you sleep and also whether or not you take drugs or smoke. Exercise for the mind might be simple puzzles - like crosswords, which gives your character a hobby. Diet: it gives your character a more human quality by saying which foods they prefer. If they don't sleep enough it'll show in their appearance - bags under the eyes, loss of patience etc. Link the abilities into the characters personality and the abilities themselves will make a lot more sense and not simply be an addition. They'll look like they actually belong there. With that said, I'm gonna do that with Kentaro :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 13:57, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the offer, Twilight, but my current projects are the Liberation Saga and Challenging the Vices Saga. All the training for those story-lines have been done already. After that I start Part III - were the focus switches to Itazura Kori and the realm of Heisekai. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:45, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmmm. Good name. Sure sounds better than the Kanmuri Taikai the GF once hosted :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:58, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- So it's basically they're representative body, right? Looking forward to see what you do with it, Twilight. But why would the character be too powerful? You could have the leader being a politician. Hardly any skill in battle, but when it comes to politics, it's a different matter. Or a strategist. Even an intellectual. Not all leaders need to be drastically powerful. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:07, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You've got a good bit of info posted, which gives the reader a good indication of its purpose. What I'd avoid doing is overusing information you've posted in the brackets in the mission section. That information should really be on the Senjungami's own page, as it deals with their collective powers. Aside from that, keep up the good work. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:33, October 31, 2011 (UTC)
- I've been reading through it actually, 'cause I first saw you two working on it yesterday when Fire messaged me and was a little curious. And I gotta give you your dues. There's certainly an improvement in the way you word things and how the sentences themselves flow. You do however still begin describing some events in one sentence, use a full stop and then continue describing events and the surroundings in a second sentence. You could accomplish that simply by using a comma, which not only gives the same break as the full stop, but ultimately helps the text flow nicer for the one reading it. And one more thing I'm delighted to see you stop is continual opening and closing of speech marks, but whether it was a mistake on your part or intentional I'm not sure, but you put the speech in italics in one particular segment. The italics aren't really needed for out and out speech between characters. Take the below example:
- Kenji greeted Kusaka with a firm hand shake. "What you want to drink?" Kenji asked. "Will I take beer or whiskey?" Kusaka thought before settling on the whiskey.
Hmmm I dont know. People dont currently have enough free time to actively participate but we can try in any case, I just dont want you to end up dissapointed. Mr. Defense Devil 02:21, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Nah, I don't think I'll need it. I'll just mimic the format you used on your character. Currently, I'm working on my newest character Sensōtanzō Ryūsei for the time being. I apologize for the inconvience. --- Twon Junior (the Third) 19:32, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Taiken Edit
Iwanaga would not save him from the Hollow. If he was weak enough to fall to it with cowardice, that that is the end of his life. The way I see it, is that he likely fought a Hollow but suffered otherwise fatal wounds and was left to die. Iwanaga might be inclined to heal him enough so that his recovery is dependent on his own will to survive. In this case he would be unaware of her involvement. Should they meet again it would be by coincidence, nothing more. And if he did challenge her, his conviction and ideals would be the ones challenged (in addition to the actual fight), and if they are....lacking from her perspective, she would have obliterated him. His character would be the reason he survives the fight, not his fighting prowess. Assuming that, whatever meaning he gained during the battle might have changed or focused his goals and be drastic enough that his own spiritual powers and abilities would strengthen as a result, allowing him to defeat the second. --- Illuminate Void (Talk) 23:11, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Actually, it's much easier than it looks. Sōsaku is so extreme in all of his actions, all I have to do is be random, cruel and exaggerate everything I do. It's much harder to rp a "normal" character. anyway, of course I'm still up for it! You still have to begin, though :P Kai no kimi - Talk 13:20, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Moonlight Faith Edit
Thanks Twilight. Means a lot. Anyways, to archive your talk page all you need to do is go into the editing window, highlight all the text you want removed and cut it out. You then go to your archive page (I created the link at the top of your talk page under Archives, so leave it behind when you cut everything else. It'll be red until you create it). Open the new page and paste the old messages into it and save. And that's all there is to it, Twilight. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 17:48, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- No worries, dude. Just create some links like I've done and create the new archives as you have need of them. Anyways, moving on. It'll only benefit people if they choose to use this concept in their articles, Twilight. If I make use of it it won't be until after the Liberation Saga and Challenging the Vices Saga have ended, 'cause I've planned every detail :p But looking forward to this concept, dude. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:05, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- You basically mean they reach a higher plane, in essence transcending their former selves and power? Like Ichigo did with the whole Final Getsuga thing coupled with the Dangai Jinzen. A lot of people have already done that, Twilight, in some shape or form. While not fully shown, my own Shinzō has by way of Koukishi's Kikai idea. If you want to make an article about it be my guest, I'm interested to see your opinion on it, but most people generally hold their own views about what happened with Aizen and Ichigo. My own ideas will be reflected in Shinzō when I reveal his powers in-story, while others will reflect will probably reflect their own notions if they create such characters. It's an idea that isn't exactly clear you know, so people will draw their own conclusions. My one fear is what you described: this making people stronger than Aizen was when he transcended Shinigami and Hollow. If this was being made there would need to be some form of drawback that would prevent its use in all but the most dire of circumstances: such as losing your power or even death. Because anyone who transcends the strength of a Shinigami, Hollow or whatever will naturally be much stronger than most characters can handle. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:06, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Good ol' Kyoshiro Mibu, otherwise known as Demon Eyes Kyo when he decides to get pissed off. The character comes from Samurai Deeper Kyo, which was probably my all-time favorite series, though the anime was nowhere near as good as the manga. You should give it a try, dude. I'll definitely be fit to use the good majority of these pictures, especially this, this, and this one, Twilight, so cheers. I had the second one in my own folders, but the quality wasn't anywhere near as high. It was pretty poor in comparison: probably taken from a low quality video or something. Thanks again, dude :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:28, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
- As I said, cheers. The one with the energy aura can be used for one of Kenji's scenes in the later stages of the Liberation Saga, 'cause some stuff happens to him story-wise. I can't really talk though, 'cause right now my own Kenji has a heap of powers and such, though most do stem from his zanpakutō and from Kyoaku. But I have nothing against space-time manipulation, 'cause I find it an interesting technique if used in the right way. Tobi's is definitely an overpowered application, in a way Minato's is as well, not to mention Kakashi's, though if done right, it can be effective. But my knowledge of that kind of thing is limited at best, which is why I've never tried to use it myself, so I'd talk to either Void or Njalm about potential uses, dude: they keep up to date with Naruto for one, while I've got only a passing interest at best :p And they're quite knowledgeable as well, so I'd definitely hit them up. As long as he doesn't become impervious to damage then fire away :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:10, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
Ummmmm wouldnt the fused product just have the composite powers of its individual parts? Thats how normal chimera's work they get the best of both parties. So why not incorporate that into the final product similarly to fusion just its permanent.--The Doctor (Appointments) 15:41, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, Twi. I just wanted to ask a few things regarding our RP. The first, I request something from you. I request that you don't edit Mushoku's powers and abilites until the end of the RP. I'll do the same with Kenshin and Shuuji. The second is the limit of Koto. I'd like to ask of how many times you plan on using Koto. That's all. Thanks. Dino Bronco 17:21, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
You can edit him all you want now, dude. I'm quite chilled after my whole "break". So edit him as you like! Get onto the chat, we'll talk easier there, won't we? Dino Bronco 16:37, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
Realistic Ratios Edit
Twilight, I went with it duri your last post, but I really gotta make something clear to you hear. The speed of a bullet can go up to 1500 meters a second, almost 5 times the speed of sound. And since Sōsaku's bullets are designed to combat creatures far above human level, you can assume the bullets he fired when the afterimages surrounded you were even faster. Yet, in that extremely short window of time, Mushoku went through like five different actions, one of which included the name of an attack. I understand your character is very powerful, but if he can talk that many times faster than the speed of sound, there's no real use talking anyway. I understand you're doing your best and I appreciate it, and I'm not mad or irritated by this post either. Just try to think about the laws of physics during any further posts, ok? And also, don't let yourself be fooled by any of Sōsaku's behavior, it's not because he thinks it's boring or doesn't want to put error into his posts that I feel the same way ;) Kai no kimi - Talk 21:42, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, by its own nature, there is no real "counter-measure" against Hua, as when it should be confronted by something it cannot best, it will simply adapt itself so it can do that anyway. But like I stated in the article, its base form was still spiritual energy, so sekkiseki stones can still reject it. Kai no kimi - Talk 11:10, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
You're doing great, twi ;) And no worries. I have similar issues with Sosaku, seeing his skill in shunpo and all, but I believe that, as long as you keep it fun, you're allowed to use your abilities even if it seems "unfair". (: Kai no kimi - Talk 23:50, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Wow, that sucks dude :/ Know the feeling of that first though. Like a month ago, I was robbed by a group of guys when I missed my bus. Went straight to the police, though, and the next day those dudes found themselves with their asses handed to them :P Really sorry about your dad, though. But hey, this is a place where you can forget all those stupid things and have fun! Kai no kimi - Talk 00:04, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
This article can be easily overpowered. But it's good so far. A little tweaking and it can be up to par with site rules. Kudos 2 u though 4 creating such an amazing article. Hakaishin no Nemesis 00:57, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Overall Releases(s) and Similarities Edit
If you're looking to give them a release of some sort, I'd steer away from anything bearing similarity to a zanpakutō (Shinigami or otherwise). I say that simply because your Senjungami use Mahō as their primary power, as stated in their article. In fact, looking at the race on a whole, they bear more similarities with a Quincy, power-wise speaking. So, with that link established, I'd look towards the Quincy: Letzt Stil, simply because its more similar (especially since your race doesn't utilize a zanpakutō that I can see). I can only assume here, but I'm guessing that if the Senjungami where to undergo some transformation or release, then it would be as a release of their natural limitations for short periods of time; probably with a cool-down period after use. Since they are born with it, you could argue that the form gains in power as they do. No matter how you look at it, a body can only handle so much power before it destroys itself, right? However, the more power you use and the more your body becomes used to it, the more you can eventually use. But then this is only me riffling through possibilities. If I were giving the Senjungami a release, I'd definitely look towards the Quincy: Letzt Stil, instead of a Resurrección, Shikai or Bankai-like release. However, on the flip side, a release isn't necessarily needed to make a race. My own Arcanist don't have one, for example. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 17:22, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Master Ash Edit
Overall, I believe that this is a better creation than most of your others, as it actually involves spiritual energy, making it easy to understand by other users. So, it's a natural crystallization? Well, you could possibly describe how the spiritual energy crystallizes itself, are there specific environmental factors which contribute to it, causing this crystallization? Or is it possibly something which is related to how spiritual power is condensed through compression? Perhaps something similar to Dry Ice? If you don't know what that is, I suggest you look it up. And finally, I believe it is necessary for you to explain how these have a practical use for shinigami and the like. Can they be used to amplify Kido? Or if equipped and crafted in a certain method, would one be able to use them in combat similarly to a zanpakuto? I hope that you heed this advice, as this article has quite a bit of potential.Ash Ketchum (I choose you) 23:39, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hm...so it's the neutralisation (or equalization) of powers? Thereby making all skills at a single playing field? I think that's what I got from it anyway. I think it's relatively original. :DAsh Ketchum (I choose you) 00:23, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm Im gonna need more information that what is already there. Like how it was discovered, who discovered its power. Any sort of drawbacks it has, as something like that is sure to have some sort of potential flaw. How did the discoverer find out about its usage (please dont make it something to do with ancient past or something)? What truly makes it unique? As so far Van's crystals are capable of doing what this crystal does on his own. Does this function more like a drug when used by individuals? Or is it more of an enhancing artifact? Any special properties needed to weild this crystal? Things like that. Add more information to the page then We can talk =) Mr. Defense Devil 15:33, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Shūtai Edit
Well, it ain't that out there. I've saw worst, trust me :p Really the only problem I could possibly find with this is the fact that the Shinigami thats absorbed is technically dead, as you said in the article. Unless you plan on completely disregarding what is seen in the canon, a zanpakutō spirit is born with their respective Shinigami. Their lives are linked. What happens to one happens to the other. So if the Shinigami where to "technically die", then so too would the zanpakutō spirit. How to get around that? Instead of being technically dead, the Shinigami's consciousness is suppressed. That way you avoid the whole scenario I pointed out above, yet you keep the reiryoku of the Shinigami. Aside from that point though, I don't see much wrong with the concept. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 21:05, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Sure I wouldn't mind, is it alright if I use Velyne Nightshade and can you start it off.
Ok I'm reading your char and the senjungami article right now. Your up.
Your turn. Oh and by the way after this next response i do, I'm probably gonna call it a day since its 12:30pm here so yeah.
Thats fine its 6:30 p.m here. And Mushoku isn't lying about that he can solve his problem.: The Twilight of Your Despair 23:30, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah I love the idea of Senjungami article, really well thought out and described same goes for Mushoku. He is a great character and will probably be an amazing character once finished. By the way your up.
I like Shutai alot, your up. I might make a Shutai after I have made more chars and finished off my unfinished chars.
Yeah I'm finding this great fun. What about you, is it fun?.
Your up. I can see why he would frighten you, he frightens me with his power. Its good though that your not making the battle one sided, because those are not fun to rp in at all.
Your turn. Velyne already exhausted himself.
Your turn. also I'm gonna call it a day. After this rp is over, in the future want to do another one with me.
Just to confirm, is the rp over. Its been great fun rp'ing with you, hope to do it in the future. :D
Yeah sure. Would love to create one, if you let me. But at the moment I'm superr busy with making characters but I could make time for another.
Yeah I would gladly create one, especially if you benefit from it. If you give me maybe a week at most depending on how busy I am, I should have a detailed Shushin. Thanks.
I checked it, yeah its good. Also did you create the stat chart which is shown on the bottom of his page.
I appreciate it Edit
Sure I wouldn't mind using Zancrow, but I have to warn you he's aizen class as well. But before I can rp with you, I really need to finish him off, as his Bankai is going to be very detailed.
About Shutai, yeah I am still going to make one, just need to get round to it. With me getting close to starting off my story arc and everything, its been pretty hectic so yeah.
- I meant Shushin xD
Well, I don't think starting a RP right now isn't too good for me. I mean, I'm about to enter school tomorrow, so I'll be very busy and everything, and I'll have little time to think up of posts. But, maybe during next weekends we can start :) And i have seen them, interesting conceptMewtwo (Perish with my hand!) 00:24, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Rp Edit
While I appreciate the offer based on the other Rp's of yours that I have skimmed through and your use of grammar I will have to politely decline. -- Shiro (Bark like a Kitty) 01:14, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
RP reply Edit
Sure if you want. :D I am starting school soon, so might not be able to reply so quickly and other stuff.... :S but if you want to I wouldn't mind at all. Prejudiced troll 22:47, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, I would want to RP.... but, I don't exactly have any characters who are that powerful so I just don't think it would really be beneficial to me, if you get what I am saying. Also my laptopis losing its battery :L so and it is quite late here in England, so I can't stay for long but I would want to start it this morning (:L). Sorry.... Prejudiced troll 23:12, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Actually, the laptop is going to die in a few minutes so sorry :S Really sorry :L Prejudiced troll 23:14, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Hello Edit
Thanks for the races man. Hopefully, I can use them in the future.
GZero945 02:59, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know what RP means, but not knowing has never seemed to stop me before. I'd like to know what RP is supposed to mean, though Ismeme 03:28, April 16, 2012 (UTC) Ismeme
RE: Kōhei Tsukahara Edit
Hmm, its a start, but I would certainly go into more detail with the info that you DO have. Elaborate on the sword, is it longer, shorter than normal? Does the blade itself have any designs? Is there anything noteworthy about it? Look at some of my characters like Hyuuga Majeh as a guide for describing your Zanpakutou. I'd also include elaborating on the Zanpakutou spirit itself, since it IS a character in of itself. How does the spirit relate to its wielder? Whats their appearance and personality? How do the powers mesh with the concept of the character overall? These are things you should carefully consider and address, do NOT ignore this advice, lest you fall right back into old, terrible habits.
As for Kenshin, no he is not dead, but I will not be roleplaying with him in the immediate future, at least not yet. He's in a tentative position, on the run, and close to death. I've yet to resolve that and so I have no desire to roleplay with him until i can figure something out. --- Illuminate Void (Talk) 23:18, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
But thanks for asking! I'm busy most of the time, so I rarely rp, and when I do, it's on the spot rather then planned. Thanks again though for asking. Illusive Dream 01:27, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
I don't see why not ^_^ Blankslate 14:24, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm....I'm not really too big on fighting extremely powerful characters like that unless it's part of an actual story arc :/. Is there any chance that you have another, less powerful character that you would like to Rp with? I'm going to be using Isaac Slade for a good majority of the Rp's that I do on this site while not on the other wiki. Blankslate 20:07, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry mate :(. Maybe when you get a character that can fight on Isaac's level XD Blankslate 21:07, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Location Edit
No worries, Twilight. You just needed to add this to the top of the template to get the picture added in: | = <insert image here>. Anyway though, I've already got the Ryū Order to safeguard the human world and help protect the cycle of souls, so I'm set in that regard, buddy. Good luck though :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:20, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm sure, buddy. Aside from the Human World and Soul Society, all the other realms we use in our stories are original creations. Take Heisekai and Kōhai Tochi for instance -- each is different from Soul Society. The laws wouldn't be universal between realms either, as people generally go out of their way to make their creation different from the Soul Society. Heisekai for example places little restriction on Kidō usage and research -- it takes a really dangerous or destructive spell to be labelled forbidden in Heisekai, and Kōhai Tochi's a hive of scum. The only law there is survival of the fittest. Policing the spiritual world though is a sound enough idea, though. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:46, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I saw the message, but I was on my PS3 which doesn't let me edit pages, 'cause the internet crashes if I go into edit mode. Anyways, as I said before, the idea is sound enough in theory. Much harder in practice. Soul Society are sticklers for tradition after all. In fact, they only began to change when Ichigo landed on the scene, and even then it wasn't anything really massive. As for the resurrection point. No Shinigami would allow that to happen, 'cause it messes with the spirit cycle of souls, which they are meant to govern. Souls that are killed are meant to be reincarnated in an endless cycle -- reviving them instead messes with that cycle, which Shinigami like Yamamoto wouldn't allow, buddy. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:42, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, at least you can say you're familiar with a saying from Northern Ireland now. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:46, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds interesting enough...I'll think about making a character there.Mewtwo (Perish with my hand!) 00:17, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, considering that at some point of time the elimination of spiritual beings will be necessary, I think Aki Rakuyō would be a prominent force under their command; of course they'd need the right sum first.Mewtwo (Perish with my hand!) 00:24, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Ahhh, well, I might include Souran Seishou, considering he is a veteran of the Gotei 13, it would fit.Mewtwo (Perish with my hand!) 00:43, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah I guess he is. I mean, you've worked plentiful on him, and despite the grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, you really know what you're doing with him, so yeah.Mewtwo (Perish with my hand!) 23:55, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
My review of your characterEdit
Hmmm.....well. Most of his article I like, though for some odd reason I feel like his personality doesn't fit with his pictures. I find his appearance rather nice, very appealing to look at as a child. His powers are also pretty good, though I find it a bit much that he can actually open pocket dimensions with his mind >.>
All in all, pretty solid character, though I think he can be toned down a little. Blankslate 04:53, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Let me express that I'm very new to this wiki. I haven't even heard of the characters that you mentioned (cept for Kenji of course) so I didn't know. Also, I'm pretty short when it comes to reviewing characters, but by no means was I intending any of my statements to be offensive. He's a good character no doubt, I just felt like he needed a little toning down here and there y'know? Blankslate 13:38, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
RE: RP Edit
never said anything on the matter tbh, mainly because never really thought about it or asked to participate. But yeah sue I don't mind, time permitting ofc:)
Rees69 16:09, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
RE: RP Edit
Both of my characters are mostly completed. Saeko Asano is more or less completed, although I am considering adding an evolved Fullbring to her. Then again that could be part of a future RP. Also my Shinigami character, former Captain Fiona Duvalier is also ready, just her history needs to be added plus her personality fleshed out more.
I am working on a 3rd character which should be my last character I make (3 is a nice number :)). It'll be a female Quincy, still working out the details and such before I type anything.
Read through the two characters I have and see if they will fit somehow and we'll go from there:)
Rees69 19:34, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm sounds great. One I could create some stories for Fiona, because I havent really got much for her except for the one on how she became an exile. Saeko could be good too, but I got stories of my own for her, so hmm. But any ideas you have on situations, battle, encounters etc where I can Rp just let me know. I'll also keep checkin the blogs to see if anything is going on too. Thanks :)
Rees69 19:49, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
About your character Mushoku Kaigan. He is powerful, but I noticed the swordmanship section. I read the Senjungami article and noticed that they are primarily spell and magic users, not really much hands on fighting like swordplay etc.
I was wondering, why can't my character Fiona Duvalier possibly teach yours some skills to help him develop his own, seeing that he likes to use swords and creates them. Plus being the proficient swordsman she is, kinda makes a little sense. Also, since the Senjungami interacts with humans and Shinigami, leaves the possibility open for them to meet either while she was in Soul Society or afterwards, which in turn could branch into other stuff.
Just some ideas I thought up. Let me know what you think.
Rees69 21:08, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah that is what I meant really, like studying sword styles and so on, because his race is like that I guess. Cool
Rees69 23:44, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Ok cool, I'll start on it tomorrow, really tired just came back from watching "Avengers" movie.
One thing though, I make a separate page for the RP right, give it a good tile, sections etc. I read some story pages on the site, so that was a general format. Anything different of something I should know just let me know. Rees69 23:57, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Despair (what do you want me to call you? I don't really like calling people random names hehehe) I'm basically new here soooo HI! About that rp, well my first character isn't really finished yet but you insist you'd be roleplaying with a prototype. It depends on what kind of roleplay you want but I'll be more than happy to do one with anytime :D Dlass 23:18, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Ok then :D but you don't mind, could you please be the one to start it off? Thanks Dlass 23:31, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Its ur turn.. Do tell me if im doing it wrong Dlass 00:00, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm, then maybe your character might get interested in knowing what power my Osamu holds? His reiatsu isn't really normal by shinigami standards, well that's just an idea. Your turn dear sir Dlass 00:26, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Your turn sir ^^ Dlass 23:55, May 7, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm...make them more BADASS than a male character. Most males in my cast and many others are afraid of Anna. She doesn't have to have WTF powers, but give her something that makes her frieghtning because of her mastery over it. She should also have something in her personality that doesnt make her a stereotype. She should keep her female qualities, but also be able to stand up to the males around her. Mr. Defense Devil 20:19, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry TD5 but I guess I'll be forfeiting or you wanna call it a draw? Sorry if i disappointed you with my RPing skills but you Osamu doesn't have anything to throw anymore cuz.. he's unfinished hehehe.. maybe you and I can do it again in the future? ^_^ I promise to make it better Dlass 12:35, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hm, its a good idea in theory but it wouldnt actually work given everyone would want to win and theres no "good" way to judge qualities like how it would work in the olympics. And aside from that, not everyone has the time to participate in that. SO all in all I would have to say its a no go. Mr. Defense Devil 22:09, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Yea, I do but honestly I have so much stuff to do. I have to complete like 8 of my chars including doing Zancrow bleh. But sure who do you want to rp against.
Yeah sure but lemme finish him first btw Zancrow is mega strong
I'm nearly done on Zancrow, could you start possibly.
Your go. BTW I'm not editing abilities I'm doing the boxes appearances.
Your up and I only need to do appearances and his lightning manipulation
Ypur turn and whats ur chatang
Okey, your turn and btw i added you on chat.
RE: Pic Edit
You could have picture of Chucky and it'd be legit, but no thanks, I'm tired of bishounen characters, so feel free to keep the images. --- Illuminate Void 19:35, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Um...go ahead? I dont see why you feel the need to ask and explain a name. If its a problem, then someone will say something. you dont have to walk on eggshells. Mr. Defense Devil 01:43, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
Ah its ok. And no not yet pal, trying to get a few things done before things get alot more busy on my end. So im trying not to start anything new till i Know my time better. Mr. Defense Devil 01:59, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Come on Chatango please, I need inspiration for a zanpakuto :P.
Yeah ok. I'll send you a message.
About the Senjungami, I was thinking of making one. And I was wondering if their could be one which is basically a kenpachi-type senjungami.
Lol well, the way I see it. Mushoku feels like Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa in comparison to Rushifa being like Ichigo's Bankai. Mushoku would probably own him for the majority of the fight, and then Rushifa's Inner Hollow takes over and...well, we'll get to that later X3
Hmm...maybe it could happen somewhere near Yamato City? That's where Rush's non-spiritually aware ex lives, and could be a reason to strengthen his resolve in the arduous battle? :0 Blankslate (talk) 23:33, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
I had fun with it too ^_^
Hello there. Edit
Feel free Edit
Feel free to start it. I don't really know any fanon locations. I will try to put much work into it tonight, for tomorrow I have surgery.
Did I auto-hit or do anything bad? Sorry, it's been a long time since I RP'ed. I dont see anything wrong. Everythign I have done I stated in my character's Power and Abilities section. Kobaruon 03:59, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Your turn.: The Twilight of Your Despair 23:36, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hold on, hold on. I have done nothing wrong and you know it. Do you really think I am sitting here saying that Hiroshi will not take any damage at all? Of course not. Throughout this battle I have constantly erected defenses to counter your attacks and I have taken damage at times throughout this battle. I do apologize if it seems like my character has not been touched, because I did not intend for that to happen, but please do not accuse me of purposefully godmodding. Kobaruon 13:30, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
I apologize again, I have not let Hiroshi receive as much damage as he has actually been inflicted. That is a weakness of mine I will try to correct as the RP continues. And whoa, whoa, whoa. The "clones" of Hiroshi and Kijomori are not real. They were a technique, Jikohansei, that allows his fast movements to create clones of himself. They are simply an illusion and if hit they will simpy disappear. In no way did I have it as "OH LOOK AT MEH I WILL JUST CLONE HIM." Just look at the character page, everything I have done is an ability that Hiroshi possesses. Kobaruon 01:36, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Want to chat on chatango
Lol, fear not, Asumu uses more than just brute power in battle. He is very cunning and planning, Mushoku and Asumu both will be epic opponents. His Vollstandig can absorb Reishi at unusually faster rates than several other Quincy Final Forms XD Blankslate (talk) 02:47, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Dw you havent upset me :P. I've just taken a break from the wiki for a while due to me being busy.
Yeah man! :D It looks awesome! (is not worthy)
It's not that. I just find it somewhat pointless to work consistently on two Bleach wikis. If you wanna RP, I can just link all of my references to BFF. I've been busy lately but definitely I'll find time so we can duke it out. --Silver-Haired Seireitou (talk) 04:09, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, lol I'm glad you messaged me, I almost forgot about our RP. I'm currently talking with Rees69 about doing a series :3
It's a parallel universe, doesn't mean we aren't going to toss out the core essentials of the original series :P Besides, our characters aren't cheap cut outs of canon characters with a new paintjob.
Eh, that might be a little too much. Even with Asumu's Vollstandig absorbing spiritual energy to increase his fighting potential, I doubt he could do much against that DX Blankslate (talk) 01:32, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Lol. Shiro Morimoto isn't my character to begin with, it's Zanpakuto-Leader's. He only hired me to write some part of his character's history for free commissions. But if you want to RP with someone else, I guess I'll bite. Death Is Our Final Salvation
RE: Welcome Back Edit
Cheers, Twilight. I'm working on the final part of the Interquel chapters leading up to the beginning of Part III right now, so I'm focusing on that. Thanks, though! Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:09, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks Twilight, though my schedule has been pretty erratic lately. That and like my posts have indicated regarding the latest bleach arc, i am less than pleased. It hits a little too close to home. Before this arc, I had the only Quincy who was worth a salt. And Kubo has just basically shit all over my efforts to provide realistic limitations and challenges to him. I hate what he's doing to the Quincy and I really hate what he's doing with the arc. In a way, I guess I'm just demotivated to write, its like watching Naruto spiral downwards all over again. --- Illuminate Void 00:08, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
I'm busy with the Nagare Family and Hyōsube, but I can share a few tips to help you with the theme you are going for.
- Do not copy directly from said lore. If you are making something that comes from Hitler (per say), relate Hitler to something in the Bleach universe and build. We see correlation with that with the Shinigami's genocide of the Quincy. It's not a direct copy from history, but there are elements that were built from World War II.
- Keep the abilities and history in line with the theme. If it's a family of fire jugglers, give them the ability to control fire not time.
- Try and avoid direct name translations.
- Overall, try and build from small tidbits like with what I did for the Kappa. Kappa are said to kidnap children, so I took that and had a Kappa led to the insemination of what would become the Nagare Family.--User:Zawazambe(talk to me) 22:04, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry man, but Rp'ing just isn't my thing. I've tried many times in the past, but it just throws me off too much as compared to my normal style of writing. I like flow and mapping out story development, which is hard to do when role playing.--User:Zawazambe(talk to me) 22:18, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
From the Desk of GZero Edit
Nothing much really. Just editing things that should have been done a long time ago.
Yeah, I overhauled Gabriel quite a bit, since his Bankai didn't really make as much sense. Plus the fact that there were some gramatical errors.
RE: Iwanaga Edit
Well for one thats not exactly how it went down. Yes Iwanaga has origins from the kami, but I created Iwanaga based on her actual legend. She is the daughter of Yamatsumi, a god of mountains, who is related to Amaterasu. Iwanaga had only ONE sibling and that goddess was Konohasakuyahime, who was gifted with prosperity. Konohasakuya-hime was wed to Ninigi when he asked Yamatsumi for one his daughters hand in marriage. They went on to create the imperial bloodline of Japan, since their descendant was Emperor Jimmu the first Emperor of Japan.
To elaborate on that, Ninigi and Konohasakuya-hime died as mortals but continued to live on as spirits. These two eventually became the founders and leaders of Soul Society. In my stories, Ninigi is the Soul King, and within the "Spirit King Dimension" is where he, his wife and ALL of his descendants who were of royal birth reside. Meaning, every single emperor and empress of Japan resides in this dimension, along with their children and their descendants.
So to go back to your earlier question, no it is not possible for Iwanaga to have another sibling, because she didnt have any. If you want ideas, do some actual research into the matter. Its all on wikipedia, there's plenty of legends to use. Hope this helps and clears things up. --- Illuminate Void 20:55, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Sōsaku Rematch Edit
That is kinda a... touchy subject. I'd like to avoid any future plans for Sōsaku, seeing he might not even be the same person in between a few weeks. You'll see what I mean, eventually. Kai no kimi - Talk 18:25, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Lol thanks! But Umm...I've been reading Mushoku and Akatsuki (the one I want to use more) is nowhere NEAR close to his level of power, that would be an epic thrashing of Akatsuki's face lol. Master Dartz (Talk) 22:11, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Even holding back, Akatsuki is like Rukia's level when she first started. You should have started with a weaker Maho user to work their way up to becoming the master of it. Makes the charcater far more vesatile. But hmm...well he doesn't have much data on his page, so I cant really say if I would want to take part just yet and even then, you said one of the people. He would have to be nothing short of God himself if Van, Kenji, and say Hiroya were to team up lol. Try to add more so that its clearer =D Master Dartz (Talk) 22:23, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Hmm....I would say research a topic and then develop the charcater with that. A theme for a character is mostly made up because of the character's personality. So if someone's a loner, they won't have a theme based around names like "Hope For The Future" or "Best Friend's Light". They might instead go along the line of things like "Final Farewell" or "Unknown Sacrifice". If you want a theme, try to look into Mushoku's personality. They don't have to be things like Heaven's Wrath or something, but instead try something like Subjugation of Frailty. Things like that really =) Master Dartz (Talk) 16:35, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
I appreciate the opinions, I really do. Honestly, sei is just being a pest cause as he himself eeven pointed out, he doesn't think I put my work up to par for HIS standards and pretty much bashed my work cause he doesn't like the fact that I call him out on his Copy/Paste job. Oh well....he's butthurt, I don't care...he'll go on chatango and get his ego stroked by his friends who probably could care less that he thinks he "won" , Anywho, yes it could be handled better but the fact remains that he continually only comes and attacks MY work when it has nothing to do with him, because he doesn't like it. Eh...I grew tired of listening to his crap, and so I just voiced what I felt like saying. He doesn't like it he can f**k off. lol. But thanks for the pictures, though I have everything planned for Madoka already...she's gonna be revealed IN STORY....its not like we knew how strong Yamamoto was right off the bat, it took story progress to reveal it. =D Master Dartz (Talk) 01:17, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
As a leader? No I dont think he fits cause like you said, he is unbias and uncaring when it comes to most things. As a leader he has to make tough calls and if he is unbias then he wouldnt (or maybe) be able to make the best call. Hm...it MIGHT be interesting to have you have some random "newbie" come into the picture and take over the role, and then have Mushoku act more as a mentor to this new leader like how a King has his advisors. Master Dartz (Talk) 01:43, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, well, America's law didn't exactly stop me lol. I must've gotten hammered two of the days I was away :p There's ways around everything, Twilight. As for the review: I'll start it next weekend. I'm looking a week of relaxation with nothing pressing on-hand, you know? Articles been deleted though. About themes. Broken down, what are his core personalty traits? If you get those firmly in-hand you can start branching out. Say he valued peace. The color associated with peace is blue for example. Look at things like that and then start seeing what his core personality traits link to and you'll find a wealth of information to work with. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:40, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
That's good to know. Themes are hard to work out after all. Though when it comes to Maho you know more about it than anyone else because you're the creator, so I can't really comment if you're using it "ok". You know? Though I can say that it needs to have a weakness of some sort. Everything does. As Mayuri put it "nothing is perfect" Everything also has an opposite and equal reaction. It's how the defensive technique Hanki works to nullify something hurled at your character. Say Mushoku was to fight my own Kazuma Nishiki for a second and Mushoku used these nature powers you talked about against him? Kazuma would also be fit to wrest control of that nature from him, because he can also fully control nature. So therein lies the weakness I was saying you should include. If someone controls an aspect of his powers the same way Mushoku does, then they simply cancel each other out when used against one another. As I said I can't comment on your usage being "ok" or "not okay", but I can recommend that you give it exploitable weaknesses. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 17:21, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Help Edit
- Alright then, just give me some time to thoroughly read the character and see which of my guys would be capable of taking him down. Get back to you in a bit. - Jet'ika (talk) 13:09, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, so I think my Tarō Suzuki ought to be able to take him on, maybe with a little help from Kenshin Suzuki (if needed). Have a look at the characters and let me know what you think. Also, when exactly do you want to do this? - Jet'ika (talk) 13:44, September 12, 2012 (UTC)
Been a long time since we spoke, anyways I see you want to kill off Taiken Hakumai. I just wanted to ask are you including Mushoku, Ash's senjungami and Kenta. If so would you like me to rp with kenta in a rp.
Okey well my chatango is Gunzofgod, about the battle. Is it alright if i include Zell Tsukiko since he is fairly strong but take a read of him and see if he meets your expectations of being powerful.
Okey I see, well if you want I could include Zancrow as well since SOD need to take out Zancrow so they send in Zell to take him out but Zancrow is helping in the battle which ultimately leads Zell into the battle.
I see, well that would work better as Kenta is in SOD. Zell would know of the sengungami then he could fight or something but yeah. Wanna chat on chatango?
Haha thanks pal. I get what you're talking about. And I know, I will be sure to use some limitations. I'm just trying to think of how it would work exactly with Van and some canon charcater, I don't know which one would suit him best but eh...I'll look over them and think about it, but if you have some input, feel free to let me know. =D Master Dartz (Talk) 18:44, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Heyy dude, I'll start work on my Senjungami After work tomorrow, I'll do some more research into him tonight then yeah. Hopefully i will have an operation character sometime in 2 - 4 days :) XXDemonicLove (talk) 11:27, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Requests Edit
For starters, can I make a request? You don't need to be so formal with me, dude. I know you're only being polite and all, but it's a better atmosphere when folks are chilled out :p
As for the Requests:
- The RP. I have ones on-going with Razo and Jet at the minute, buddy, as well as a collaboration (Rising Phoenix: Gears of Fate) with Ashy and Deus. Then there's the Gotei 13 I've started up and my latest Impostor arc eating up my time, so I simply don't have any time. Sorry.
- The Kyuukyou Shouten. Wow! I'd forgotten about that. Sure, go ahead. It's a mostly dead ability anyhow, buddy, considering the secrets of its use died with Yoshiaki Hiroshi and Kenji never committed it to the Yuengiri book. Basically my way of sweeping it below the carpet lol.
- Again, I simply have no time, dude. I've seen the blog though and wish you all the best with that.
More heroic, eh?
- Well, caring about others (even if he doesn't admit to it) is a must, or he just wouldn't involve himself in the first place.
- Being willing to put others before himself, even if it ends up costing him his life. Most heroes are heroes not because of the actions they take but what the people around them think. You don't suddenly become a hero: people make you one. Heard that in a film recently but can't remember the title lol.
- They almost always have rounded abilities. Meaning there won't be a big heap of difference between his Zanjutsu, Hakuda or High-speed Movement technique in terms of raw skill.
If you're looking more information on an heroic character build, then check out TV Tropes for insightful (and sometimes funny) information: The Hero.
As for what could be improved:
- The layout is a little messy, Twilight. The paragraphs are all over the place, making the points disjointed, so it doesn't flow. Make sure there's only a single line between each paragraph in the editing window and you'll rectify that soon enough.
- Some of the sentences are disjointed, with words missing. An example from his personality section: When playing basketball one of his favorite pass times, he will study his opponents moves. In my opinion, this would sound better as: When playing basketball, which is one of his favorite pastimes, he will study his opponents moves. I only added one comma and two words and it already sounds and flows better. See what I mean?
Basically, he needs some work, dude. Though I do like the fact that he's a recent graduate. It's definitely a nice change. You've also included some human points, such as favorite sport. Certainly adds more to a character. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 17:07, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I can definitely use the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th. I don't have any plans for a spear-wielder at the minute, so I might send Ephraim's picture Razo's way. As for the 5th, that's one of Cayo's pieces from deviantart, so I'll probably just delete it. Thanks again! Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:28, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I have none on me that aren't in use somewhere else. What I do when I make new spells is try to find a good picture for illustration, then build around what's shown in the pic. You could try looking through Zerochan (link). I usually get my pictures from there. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:46, October 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Ultimately, it boils down to what they do in-story, Twilight. Take my Sansōzoku for instance. Each of them got their title during the Heisekian Civil War for various reasons, and each reason will serve a flashback sequence later for story purposes. My only problem with these so-called unique groups with unique powers, they are often open to overuse. Just how many unique powers are we talking here? Can they be exploited if someone studied it enough? The problem with new races is a new history for them, you know? So I'd avoid doing that personally, and instead focus on something that's already been established. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:25, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Idea Edit
No, the idea doesnt make sense, not for the character, not for his race and certainly not as a means of acquiring more power quickly enough. Given his own abilities the very idea that he would even consider this as a viable option is so low, you have a better chance at spontaneously changing genders. Yes its that level of ridiculous in terms of the odds.
Quincy absorb ambient power and use it because their own reserves are generally quite low, but this means that they dont have worry about running out of reiatsu, just stamina. Shinigami, Arrancar and other spiritual races draw in spiritual energy for the primary concern of food, to replenish lost energy. Like running a marathon and needing a glass of water, its necessary for them to replenish the lost energy as any human would.
Power is not absolute as Aizen so eloquently put it, because Aizen himself was much weaker than Yamamoto. But even Yamamoto can be defeated by a crafty and cunning enough foe if it comes to it. If your character's motivation for acquiring power is rather poor, and his attempts to do so through brute force means he's either an idiot, or is incapable of using other readily available means at his disposal. I can take a Lieutenant and probably defeat any other Captain, given time and resources. He should be able to do the same, if not more so. Assuming he cant, he deserves whatever shitty fate hands out to him.
Again, I will reiterate, its not such a good idea for the above reasons I outlined. Magic is not simply a means of increasing your power vertically, this is NOT DBZ. True magic would allow him to defy reality itself and perform feats that simply put; cannot be replicated through science, time and hardwork. That is the kind of forbidden Maho that exists, and if he was a cheesy villian, he'd go back in time and snuff the guy out long before he became a problem. Alternatively he would use a curse, possibly by capturing his son to target the father, using the blood or spiritual connection; by killing one he kills both, so he goes for the weaker. There are many ways to go about this, do it smart, do it right, do it like a villian, and not some cheezy Shounen wannabe somewhat evil badguy. --- Illuminate Void (Talk) 19:40, September 26, 2012 (UTC)
The Killing Edit
For the upcoming Killing RP, Im changing Urami and Shinta to only one character, Im changing to Yoshiro Maika, and i was thinking to give Yoshiro and Taiken a little history.. Like i've given Yoshiro an eye patch saying he lost his eye, i was thinking that he bumped into Taiken and they battled a little and Yoshiro lost his eye. So that would give a little depth to their battle within the killing.. Only if its cool with you for the history bit though.. XXDemonicLove (talk) 22:08, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
Just in their History, Just a thing to get Yoshiro more pissed off :) it to me would act as a good influence to get him Enraged, having already lost an eye to Taiken
Just something from their past, just to act as a thing for Yoshiro to get stronger.. and Thanks dude :)
Hey dude, With the RP, I won't be able to start tomorrow, Im working for 7 hours, then Im having a catch up with a few mates. So i'll just Make Yoshiro's entrance later on.. as Backup ^_^ XXDemonicLove (talk) 05:14, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Hey man. Google chrome is havin difficulty loading chatango right now. Wanna just chat like this?
Just call me Raze...I demand it as a member of higher authority. Lol. But in any case, sure. I don't know what my "style" is. But maybe you have something I haven't seen yet. And I've seen a lot, you do when most of your free time is searching for cool anime images when you have to watch a demonic daughter =P Master Dartz (Talk) 05:28, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
Haha yea, Saeko Busajima. And Motochika Chosokabe, the others I have no idea where they are from, so once I found out they'll probably be of more use to me lol. Though I can use the spear user image for the Sojutsu page. SO thanks for that as well. =D Master Dartz (Talk) 17:37, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Ah Twilight, i'm sorry man. I've been at work all week with no internet access.
See, the truth is, while I do sometimes have fun with them, fight RP's aren't really my thing. Just having some characters meet and fight and all of that? It's just not really for me man. I try to have fun with them, but I never really do. I'll try to get back to the RP when I get my mindset to it. Yeeeeeah! Now it's a party! (talk) 20:24, October 12, 2012 (UTC)
The only person who knows your characters better than anyone is you, Twilight. I've never interacted with Mushoku in-story to know what his personality is and simply going on what you've written in his personality section, all I can really draw are traits he expresses in battle. Sorry, but how he views children is something I can't help with. As for the opening description: Ageless Divinity would probably do :p Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 16:49, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I wouldn't call you any of those things. You've certainly never been rude with me, nor have you acted as a know-it-all. The only descriptive word I'd attach to you is formal, really. You can be overly formal with people you've been speaking to in some capacity for quite a while, especially with the administrators. Some are alright with it. Others merely prefer a more relaxed atmosphere, and someone being formal isn't relaxed. What brought this on anyways? Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:42, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, what do you know? I've got another descriptive word to attach to you now: restraint. If I had been in your position, I wouldn't have threatened him, dude. If someone comes into my house, disrespects me or my girl, I'm apt to blow a gasket. I once tipped the contents of a boiled kettle out my window at someone who wouldn't stop knocking the door (this went on for six months). Suffice to say he hasn't been back :p Anyways, don't let the guy get to you, dude (although that sounds rich coming from me, going by what I've posted above) lol. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:19, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Not a whole lot of anything. I finally decided to post my final Lieutenant for the Gotei 13 page I share with Razo and APS, so that and a few minor tweaks here and there. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:46, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Don't go absolutely mad with what they do. If its based on the Royal Guard, I don't imagine they'd have many "sub-duties", you know? Give a basic overview with their main mission, then list the membership. Their HQ would follow. Then any equipment they might have. That covers the most important thing. Afterwards, I'd close it with a trivia/behind the scenes section. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:55, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Just be sure to have a few lower-leveled ones, though. Even in Soul Society, no one was born with Yamamoto's power in one-thousand years, so if your race has a similar threat level, you'll have to keep things consistent with the Shinigami, you know? Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:15, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
True enough. I'm just happy I never really went into depth with Jiro Kazuki, my only current Royal Guardsmen :p In fact, aside from implied battles in the past, he's never swung a sword in my entire series lol. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 19:26, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Happy Thanksgiving. It's strange here -- some celebrate it, others (like myself) simply enjoy the massive turkey you get to eat as an excuse :p I'm enjoying some downtime before I head off to work to earn a few quid for the weekend. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 12:27, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Right-o, my opinion on The Bloody. First off, the sentences flow a lot better than some of your past RP's, so I'll give you a thumbs up for that. However, one thing that's unnecessary is the bold names with translations. It breaks the sentence structure in an RP, which is something you should be trying to avoid doing. Also, about grammar. It has improved, I'll admit, though what I noticed was that some sentences missed simple words. In an RP I understand you want to post quick so your partner can respond, though slow it down if you have to and really look over the posts you make. Anyways, it was a good read, so congratulations. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 10:55, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
The long-winded ones? I actually stopped those types of review shortly after moving wiki, Twilight. I simply don't have the time to sit down and analyze everything in an article anymore (character or otherwise), dude. What I do now is condense the points down, or focus on individual sections -- maybe two. The person still gets my opinion, plus a little advice on how they can improve. So sorry about that. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 08:09, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Yo Edit
Sure, just hit me up sometime. 02:21, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll let you fight Vladik, my Quincy. I need to get him into more RPs. We can start it tomorrow if you'd like. 19:54, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
Kamui's Images Edit
For the picture of Kamui as the Tenka Clan leader, you are welcome to it. But for the first picture, with the gunbai on his back, which Cayo drew for me, I have to say no. I really do not want either of the Cayo-drawn images for Seireitou nor Kamui to be used all over the place, because if I let you use it, I'll have to let anybody who asks me, and I've already arranged to pay Cayo for the rights to those ones anyways. --Silver-Haired Seireitou (talk) 01:58, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
Don't know if I can stand using a Chatanago o.O I tend to not pay attention to the said IM site after I get caught up in my stuff x.x I'll try though X3 The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 00:33, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
Well even if it is an idea,you have to think, will this character have a role in your stories Or will they simply be made just because you had the sudden urge to make them? before anything else, you have to make sure they have a role to play regardless of it they CAN be made. its plausible given that it is Bleach, but its up to you to explain it correctly. And its Quincy not Gincy. Master Dartz (Talk) 03:38, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
I have no idea what you are even talking about, you may want to ust ask Sparta since you referenced Mammon frequently, he may be better suited for this than I am. If this is a personal project, then thats all up to you to decide. Master Dartz (Talk) 22:10, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
and uhmm Ciel and Yuki aren't exactly dead.. and Margin's still in a state of denial so bringing that up just made him rage.. and oh.. Margin wouldn't quit until Mushoku's dead.. thats how he usually works.. so, fleeing may not be the best option but if what you said is true that noone can truly go out victorious from this fight, Margin isnt the type to back out after being enraged... ^-^ Lone Black Garuga (talk) 13:20, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Margin's greatest fantasy is for him to die.. for someone to kill him.. but only he who is more powerful than him could do it.. that is his greatest wish, to be outclassed and killed..
that however, he knows cannot happen.. He is a Togabito, someone who cannot die.. someone who can only revive from the depth of hell once again.. his powers, allows him to survive everything thrown at him.. to constantly grow stronger.. thats why he calls it his curse. Lone Black Garuga (talk) 13:58, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
Nooo ^-^.. u didnt do anything bad TD5.. it was just that.. no matter what we kept on throwing at each other, we just cant seem to beat each other.. ahahaha.. Just like you said.. heaven and hell locked in an eternal battle.. so i felt like ending it... and since Margin was not the type to back-out.. i used another character of mine to do it for him ^-^... uhmm maybe you could post one more? Lone Black Garuga (talk) 00:25, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Template QuestionEdit
Turkey Day Edit
I know what you mean. Although, strangely enough if you look back to all of them, they all stem from Aha overreacting to something someone said. I don't know what happened to kid recently, but he used to be ALOT more calm and cool and such but now the smallest thing that doesn't go with wjat he thinks is right and he goes off like someone killing his family. I definitely do not like this new aha at all. =(? Master Dartz (Talk) 15:46, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for all that, but first, I am NOT the Head Admin as it is three man team run by Me, Kenji, and N. lol. But in any case, while you may have points in what you said, I can't really do anything about it as that's N's creation, so you have to talk to him about it. If he doesn't wish to change it, then there isn't anything we can really do. Master Dartz (Talk) 14:18, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Kai Edit
Funny story, I actually used that image for a character on the Naruto fanon and was thinking of using it for him here. Thanks still, and thanks for sharing some images with me. Zicoihno (Talk to Me) 01:55, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks. More importantly, while I'm pretty knowledgeable on this manga, I'm still getting the hang of creating Bleach characters. I'm not apt for reviewing any of your stuff. Zicoihno (Talk to Me) 02:03, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Rp RE: Edit
I'm so sorry! -facepalms- I'm not used to this form of PM'ing >.>
Sure, I'd love to Roleplay with you :) What should we base the overall story about? Is this more of a classic "Duel" Rp or is there a plot that will be spun from this particular Story? The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 03:02, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
Sure thing ^_^ I might want to use my TBF version's Sousuke Aizen, running across this character within his league. It could be an Epic battle/confrontation :) The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 03:42, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
Good to know. I might have another character do battle instead. I pretty much have vamped him enough to be Aizen Caliber anyways ;3 The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 03:56, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
I could see that happening. I could even employ this as an experiment for Aizen to test his new "abilities" since he further evolved and grew as a unique entity in of itself. I'm trying to see if he could learn some of his new abilities and push the boundries of his limits against such a powerful being ;3 The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 04:04, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
That will be mastered to a degree where even his Zanpakutō would be seen as flawed in comparison. He can preform it at any time and in any form he sees fit. Even according to the recent Manga, Aizen was able to disorient Juha's sense of time by just talking to him XD I want to capture that same kind of Epic-Trolling =w= The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 04:26, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I'd liked to but I would like two things happen first:
1) Can you switch to Chatango? I finally got the hang of chatting there, so if you could log on, I'd appreciate it ^-^
2) My Aizen Article here isn't really developed right now...is that alright, or would you rather I fill the Article up to an acceptable level before we start? The Omniscent Shadow of the Moon (talk) 00:55, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I got the message. I just didn't see the need to tell you that I read it and probably will respond on it after the break seeing as you already guessed that yourself. But yea, lol Master Dartz (Talk) 19:45, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, I haven't seen you edit so I thought you got bored or went on vacation again. lol. My Bad, but I will post as soon as I finish some edits and put the daughter down for the night. So if anything, it'll be either early in the mroning or first thing in the later morning. Sorry about the delay pal. =) Master Dartz (Talk) 03:22, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Lol I know one spell wouldnt be enough, Van was just testing the waters to see what Mushoku could do before Van decided to actually start fighting with all he has, No one is full force, right out of the gate silly. But I'll post later tonight, I'm trying to find some images while reading manga to make up some members of the Gotei in order to help out in a story. =) Master Dartz (Talk) 21:37, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Oh thanks, but I'm just reading World Embryo for Images and Darkrai has been gracious enough to be willing to color them for me, so there's that too. In any case, time to get back to reading. Talk to you later sir. =) Master Dartz (Talk) 21:45, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Zikimura :) nice to meet you. I don't mean to sound rude, but have we talked before? It's just that, it's rather unusual someone to just talk to another without any particular reason. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased that I get to know more people here. I was just surprised is all :) Again, nice to meet you and thanks :P The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!)
Well, I meant unusual as in it hasn't really happened to me before :/ I generally have to start the conversation first or there's a pressing reason they need to contact me about... but it's nice to see that there are people that don't adhere to these things here. Makes me more motivated to stay and be part of the community, ya know? :P The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!)
Haha yeah, I just happened to be reading a book on Taoism, so I thought to make an Onmyouji. Although there wasn't a race when I checked, so I thought to make one. Nice to see I've been doing it right :P So far, I haven't seen any bad articles on races or otherwise here. Which is very good imho The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!)
No, sorry dude but I'm studying. I have a dealine for an assignment to meet tomorrow. Although I really want to, trust me. Is it urgent? Maybe we can talk tomorrow, okay?
Oh man, sorry about that. I really need to get some sleep lol Well then, I'll see ya tomorrow then :P Night dude. The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!) 23:32, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
That makes sense and it would be pretty interesting. However, I don't have time for rp-ing at the moment. I have assignments coming up in the next 2 weeks, so I'm gonna be quite busy. Today would probably be my last edit for a while. I'll contact you after I finish, okay? The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!) 15:45, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Alrighty, I'll get on in a couple minutes. --Silver-Haired Seireitou (talk) 22:28, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Barring the last time I was on the chat, it has been a while :p But yes, Kenji will be retiring soon, but only as the Head-Captain of the Ryū Order. That post will either be passed down to Kentaro or Shinrei, depending on how I handle it, though Kenji himself will still make frequent appearances in my stories, and will still take to the battlefield frequently as well. He just won't be the one who ends the threat :p Same things true for Kusaka too. Atm, however, I'm focusing on tying up any loose ends by thoroughly exploring Kenji's travels around the Human World (250 years worth to explore), whilst writing in his meetings with APS' characters so that everything that's happened from Part II onwards flows well. Razo's characters where all involved in that too so we'll have plenty of new material to pen, so I'm sadly quite busy, Twilight. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 15:17, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, Twilight, you don't need to give a reason for asking me a question, though I do admit that N or Void would be better suited to this question. Just ask next time, eh? lol. But anyways, creation, alteration and destruction are good basics. I don't see the need for manipulation as that would technically be covered by alteration (unless you have specifics in mind). Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 15:20, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
No sorry dude, I'll be going to bed. I've got lectures early tomorrow morning. I just wanted to add a few things before I went to sleep. The Ground His Armored Goddess Walks Upon (Welcome To The End!) 22:34, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
I don't know anything about Bleach, really. I want nothing to do with the actual series, and if you've seen any of my work, it's barely anything to do with Bleach at all. For me, Zanpakutou = magic sword, and supernatural energy = mana. I haven't been reading the latest chapters I think, and if I have been, it means I haven't been paying attention since I didn't understand a word you said bro. Maybe check with Void; he knows his shit. Sorry dude, I don't know, and to be blunt here, I have no idea what you just said cuz of spelling. The Tenth Doctor(Brilliant!) 17:08, August 17, 2012 (UTC) 02:21, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Hm, honestly? I'm no good at all that diety stuff. You're better off asking Sparta, Fire, or Ken...maybe Ash as well. Sorry I couldn't be of more assisstance. Master Dartz (Talk) 20:30, April 25, 2013 (UTC)