- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Have fun!-- Sarah Manley
I've noticed that you've been giving yourself alot of rights, while you were indeed the founder, this wikia has been adopted to us, which means that your Adminship is unofficial ---furthermore, you're not set out to be an admin in the first place, being 12 years of age and all; yeah your cousin has officially informed me of that little fact, which means that in addition to all the other things, your whole membership is rendered void under the rules of the Wikia Community. Njalm 10:08, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- With this passage, it basically says that you are verifying that you are 13 years old or older and that anyone younger is not authorized to have an account on Wikia. Since you are only 12, hence underage, you are not allowed to edit the wiki's by wikia's own terms of usage, rules we all agreed to. We can't dispute it because we all agreed to it before we made our accounts. It is out of our hands, Hitsuke. There's nothing we can do until you turn 13. Then your account becomes legal. Until then we have no choice but to ban you for violating the terms of usage. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 10:10, September 6, 2011 (UTC)