I was on another wiki, and I saw an ad for the Bleach Fanfiction wiki. But... the picture that went along with it... didn't fit at all. At least put Ichigo or some original character. I mean seriously, why did you have the character Asura from Soul Eater as your picture? Sheesh Giraffes 21:16, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Ehem. Giraffes, go the the article "Bael" and you'll see why it is a picture of Asura. Asura's image is used to represent Bael. Wikia chooses a random article, and uses its infobox picture for the ads on the sidebar. Evnyofdeath 21:34, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Article/Quote of the MonthEdit
- I wouldn't have it as Article of the Week, JR. There'd be way too much hassle trying to get that punched out every week. On the other hand however, Article of the Month is something a lot of wiki's already use, which would be a much more feasible approach. But I'm not against the idea. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:38, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed. I just wanted to talk about it since I feel we need something to pull people in :p.
- Fair point. I made a very quick template to show which articles had won the award some time ago, though nothings ever been done with it. When we're at it, we could do the same with pictures and make it the main three: Article, Quote and Picture of the month. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 18:52, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, Ken this is my idea lol. I think we should have a main three; quote, picture and article of the month using that template lol. Good idea, pal. --- Twon Junior (the Third) 18:57, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
I'm in support of the monthly featured trio of article, quote and pic. We could also have them mentioned on the main page, kind of like we've done on the new Naruto fanon, though the election process needs to be initiated there also:P. Jet Talk 19:57, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- That's three for three so far :p How about the usual election procedure: votes? We'll simply set up a seperate page to handle votes and have that same page serve as an archive of sorts to document which articles won the award for which month in whichever year. Same could be tried on NF, Jet. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 20:22, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
- I meant back then. -APS
Just wanted to ask why do we have that small image thingy at the left of the main page? It doesn't seem to have any purpose and it doesn't really fit in IMO. Kind of spoils the aesthetics of the page. - Jet'ika (talk) 14:52, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Never knew why we bothered with that, to be honest. It doesn't do anything, except get in the way :p I went ahead and removed it. Kenji-Taichō (Talk) 15:37, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Creating a Character Edit
So, I tried creating a character the other moment today, but when I did and tried to add an Infobox, when I checked the preview it said that the Admins had considered it for deletion, with the reasons being "Reason for Nomination" or something. I really don't know what to make of it... could someone maybe assist me in it?