|Previous Partner||Unnamed Shinigami|
|Base of Operations||Hama Town|
|Bankai||Not Yet Revealed|
Powers And AbilitiesEdit
Ryoiki (深遠な領域, Arcana) is the name of Ryoiki's zanpakuto. In its sealed state it takes the form of an orb that she carries around as a pendant.
Shikai: To release Ryoiki enlarges the orb and chants "Dance Into The River Styx." When released a mass of flames spout out from the orb and surrounds Ryoiki engulfing her in a veil. When she is next visible the orb she once held has become a long metal spear with a long blade similar to a mix between a trident and a halberd.
- Shikai Special Ability: Ryoiki's zanpakuto ability revolves around the manipulation of the power of the Tarot Cards. When summoned the cards appear and spin around her providing an innate defense. She can call forth any of the major tarots and by stabbing through it with her spear she can use the power that comes with the card she chooses.
- Tejina (手品師, The Magician): Ryoiki's signature technique. The spear creates an intense flame that freezes the opponent trapping them in ice that can't be physically harmed. The ice's temperature is so low that it creates the sensation of burning depending on the opponent's strength. If an opponent has low spiritual energy then they will receive little to no damage at all while those with exceedingly high spiritual energy will receive burn damage accordingly.
- Gusha (愚者, The Fool): This technique creates up to 3 clones made up of reiatsu. These clones are mainly used for espionage allowing Ryoiki to hear and hear whatever they do. They are also capable of assaulting the enemy with a barrage of punches and kicks. When destroyed these clones envelop the opponent in a mass of flames similar to the release of the zanpakuto
- Mikado (帝, The Emperor): This is used to create a sphere of dominion, inside of which Ryoiki is able to control reality, rejecting that which she wants removed causing it to seemingly vanish into the air and maintaining, or restoring that which she wants preserved.
- Hijiri (聖師, The Hierophant): This technique is used to summon forth an army of small-doll like warriors that have a resemblance to Ryoiki's appearance. These warriors are equipped with small shields and spears that can be thrown causing an explosion on contact. Each of these warriors have the strength of an average shinigami but their sheer numbers are enough to easily overwhelm a captain level opponent.
- Tō (塔, The Tower): This technique forms a barrier around her that is unbreakable, being made from a substance that is similar to diamond. It is capable of being used to protect others as well. Its strength is evident from how it was able to shield the students of Ryusei High from Inshu's assault without shattering.
Bankai: Not Yet Revealed