|Meaning||Tomorrow's Nothing of the Five Elements.|
|Height||180 cm (5'11")|
|Weight||143.3 kg (145 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Sky Blue|
|Occupation||Emperor of the Wandenreich|
|Base of Operations||Unknown|
|Education||Knowledge of Yhwach|
|Spirit Bow Name||Arc of Heavenly Judgment|
|“||A soul born from the dark of humanity... to bring the dark to humanity...||”|
Asumu Godai (五大 あすム, Tomorrow's Nothing of the Five Elements) is a mysterious Quincy who was originally part of the first Wandenreich. After it's fall, he becomes the Emperor of the newly reformed Wandenreich, following a cataclysmic event known as "The Blight".
Powers and Abilities
Appearances in other Media
Besides his appearance here, Asumu's most prominant appearance is on the Ultimate Crossover Wiki. There, he plays the role of a genetically engineered Saiyan who masquerades as a human businessman, and serves as a Deuteragonist for the storyline of Dragon Ball Ultima.
An alternate version of Asumu appears in the War of Four story arc authored by Blankslate, Mangetsu20, and Achrones150. He still serves as Stern Ritter "S" in the Vandenreich, but in this universe, the Vandenreich only exist several centuries after the Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc.
- According to the Author:
- Asumu's interests include writing, reading, and archery.
- He has no set preferences of food, and will usually eat anything that doesn't smell bad. However, he only drinks water, and hardly anything else.
- Despite his hardened nature, Asumu has an incredible fear of spiders.
- The attacks in his Quincy: Vollstandig section are all named after firearms in the Resistance series of video games. Their functions are all similar to the secondary fire options of said firearms.
- Asumu's theme song is "Ticking Bomb" by Aloe Blacc.
- If this character were in the anime Asumu would be voiced by Daisuke Ono, who also voices Erwin Smith in Shingeki no Kyojin. His English voice actor is Benedict Cumberbatch .
- All of his picture work belongs to Zanpakuto Leader.
- The Bankai in the Stolen Bankai collection belongs to Blazekagayaku on Deviantart.
- (To a defeated foe before killing them) "No honor, you say? I should tell you; from what i've seen, the line between honor and idiocy has become quite blurred over the years. Honor is a strong man's excuse to not get his hands dirty. It is the thing that keeps a brilliant man from winning a decisive battle, and lets evil men walk the earth once again. No, Shinigami, I have no honor, because war doesn't allow that sort of luxary to favor your cause."
- (To a Shinigami): "What makes you think that you could protect the Soul Society from His Majesty's forces, if you can't even protect it from yourselves?"